The user (hereinafter “the User”) of the site www.aemdatwork.com (hereinafter “the Site”) undertakes to read and comply with these General Conditions of Use throughout its navigation on the Site.
AEMD AT WORK reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. They are binding on the User from the date of their posting on the Site. The update date is mentioned with each modification. The User is therefore invited to regularly consult the most recent update of these Conditions. The fact by the User of continuing to use the Site after such modifications will constitute acceptance by the latter of these modifications.
Publisher: The Site is produced and edited by: AEMD Foundation incorporated and registered in Switzerland under number CHE – 406 – 801 – 354 whose head office is located at:
Case Postale 1009
3963 Crans Montana II
Director of publication: David Demann
Site hosted by : Infomaniak Network SA
Rue Eugène-Marziano, 25 CH
1227 Geneva – Switzerland
TERMS OF SERVICE
The purpose of the Site is to provide information on the services provided by AEMD AT WORK for companies.
The general structure as well as each of the elements composing the Site (texts, animated or fixed images, sounds, graphics, downloadable documents, databases) are, unless otherwise provided, subject to the legislation in force on intellectual property law and remain the exclusive property of AEMD AT WORK.
Any reproduction and redistribution of all or part of this content is subject to the prior, written and express authorization of AEMD AT WORK.
The trademarks and logos of AEMD AT WORK and its partners, present on the Site, belong to their exclusive owners. Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or logos made from elements of the Site without the prior, written and express authorization of the rights holder (s) is prohibited.
AEMD AT WORK authorizes the establishment, by third parties, of hypertext links directing to the content of the Site, subject to:
▪ that the link leading to the Site be accessible by opening a new window / tab. Any reproduction of any of the elements of the Site within a third party site by means of inclusion, frames, inlining or any other process of a similar nature is strictly prohibited ;
▪ that the “title” tag of the link mentions www.aemdatwork.com and that the mention of the source is clearly indicated on the link or near it ;
▪ that the link is not used for commercial or advertising purposes ;
This authorization does not apply, however, under any circumstances to websites disseminating content of a violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic nature or which may, to a greater extent, undermine the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Each User undertakes to use the Site responsibly with respect and courtesy with regard to the rights of other users of the Site.
As such, the User by accessing the Site is particularly prohibited from:
▪ publish, download or transmit by any other means illegal, illicit, defamatory, abusive, racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, threatening, obscene, discriminatory, contrary to morality, violating a person’s privacy, in this respect including its image rights, infringing the rights of third parties and in particular infringing intellectual property rights or more broadly any content contrary to the law and regulations;
▪ publish, download or transmit by any other means unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, false information and other “fake news” or any other form of solicitation;
▪ upload to the Site or transmit by any other means any element containing software viruses or other codes, files or computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or computer hardware or any telecommunications equipment used for the needs of the Site or by its Users;
▪ impersonate another User;
▪ disrupt or interrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Site
▪ try to undermine the service of any User, host or network, which includes, without being exhaustive, exposing the Site to a virus, creating saturation, flooding the server, saturating the e-mail system. ’emails;
▪ access data that is not intended for Users or enter a server / account to which the User is not authorized to have access;
▪ attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to violate security or authentication measures without having received authorization;
AEMD AT WORK may, at any time and for any reason whatsoever, implement any means allowing to put an end, without notice, to the use of the Site by the User or to any of the services of ” AEMD AT WORK for any conduct violating these conditions of use, without prejudice to any damage and interest that AEMD AT WORK reserves the right to claim from the User in the event of non-compliance with the general conditions of use of the Site.
In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Use is void due to a change in legislation, regulations or by a court decision, this can in no way affect the validity and compliance with the other clauses of said General Conditions of Use.
These General Conditions of Use are subject to Swiss law.
ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE WILL, Failing a friendly agreement, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Canton of Valais.
Between therapy and coaching – innovative support solutions for business leaders and senior executives
Generate inspiring leadership and genuine interactions through innovative management approaches